PROJECT MANAGER TECHNICS & FACILITY
– You will be responsible for the facility management of the entire site.
– You will be responsible for the optimal management of the customer’s technical installations.
– You will be confronted with a wide variety of technical concepts and convert them into concrete projects
(research and comparison of suppliers, price comparisons, choice of equipment, defense against the customer and management).
– You will be responsible for monitoring projects financially, technically and qualitatively.
– You will establish a good relationship with the various customers and offer advice in the event of technical problems.
– You will manage a versatile technical collaborator and, possibly, the subcontractors
per project. As the site grows, so will the team.
– You will report to the Business Unit Manager.
– You hold at least a technically oriented bachelor’s degree.
– You communicate easily at different levels.
– Field work does not put you off, but you can just as well defend a
project or plan before our management committee.
– You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is welcome,
but are not essential.
– You have the necessary personnel management skills or are willing to do so.